1. "Top 10 Marketing Services Every Business Should Consider"
2. "How Marketing Services Can Help Grow Your Business"
3. "The Benefits of Outsourcing Marketing Services"
4. "Choosing the Right Marketing Services for Your Business"
5. "Integrated Marketing Services: A Comprehensive Approach to Marketing"
6. "Digital Marketing Services: What You Need to Know"
7. "Effective Strategies for Marketing Services"
8. "How to Measure the Success of Your Marketing Services"
9. "Top Trends in Marketing Services for 2022"
10. "The Future of Marketing Services: What to Expect in the Coming Years"
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you build websites?
Yes! We create custom websites and back office to help streamline your marketing efforts. developing funnels for optimum content digestion.
Now that you built the system who is going to host it?
Based on the size, scale and depth of the project we can purchase extremely basic to extremely complex hosting systems. Basic website hosting with our administration services start as low as $55.00 per month to administer your project.
How do you handle bugs in your code?
Its easy we patch them, but we do our best to look at a solution from all sides, there may be side-effects from changes made to the code during build or feedback times, with a development retainer we can do the additional development to solve any issue.
How much does it cost?
We base everything on our Regular Shop Rate $225.00 Per Hour or Contracted Rate which is project based to estimate costs. However in most cases our clients bring additional ideas to the design table. Which can affect both timeline and price. USDSC will always try to minimize additional expenses inccured.
How long does it take?
Every project gets evaluated by our team, once we create a base scope of work we, assign a estimate time to complete, most of our deliverables are automated so we have statistics on the timing.
will you help support our customers, after?
Absolutely, provided you have a support contract with us we are happy to help you build your support and work to automate and optimize your project further.